Google Personalize Homepage Wish

John C Stark

Apr 27, 2007, 10:57:49 PM4/27/07
With all the cool gadgets and ability to bring so many of the google
services onto one page for viewing... it sure would be nice if Google
would consistently provide a link back to my personalized home page
regardless of what Google service I happen to be viewing.

Example 1: Right now on this Google Groups page I see several links on
the top right side of the screen. A lot of great links about Google
Groups but only one leads to other google services. It would be great
if my personalize google homepage was one of the links where I've got
my page set-up to show me a lot of my google info at a snapshot.

Example 2: This is also the case when I'm in my gmail account. There
is a link on the top left that takes you to the basic google search
page but no easy link to my personalized home page.

Perhaps the almighty Google could work on allowing some preference
settings on which links you'd like to view on the top of all your
pages when using google products logged in with your account. They've
really done a lot of great work on letting you personalize your google
homepage. Personalizing the navigation links would be helpful. In this
particular case... just having an option to turn on or off the link to
my personalized google homepage on the top navigation of any google
service would be really cool.

Just my two cents...

rossd...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 7:01:56 PM6/25/07

You mean your personalized google homepage is not your browsers
"homepage"? hmmmmmmmmmm

I say this because all you have to do at any time is click on the
homepage button to get back to your personalized google homepage if
you had set your browser homepage to be your google personalized home
page!!! HAHA