My personalised home has reset

mr. s

Apr 26, 2007, 9:43:23 AM4/26/07
I've just opened up Firefox this morning, and found that my
personalise homepage for google is now completely reset.

I left my PC sleeping, and then restored the session if that makes any
difference (using Vista).

It wouldn't bother me except I had a lot of information stored inside
the Notes such as phone numbers etc. Is there anyone I can contact to
revert back to the old version?

fbrunner

Apr 26, 2007, 2:56:41 PM4/26/07
I noticed the same. My Google personalized page was gone and I cannot
even recreate my page, because all contents I add are not going to be
saved and the page will be reset again.

Please Google, pimp my Page. (and set it back to "the day before that
happend"-state).

Thanks.

kurdy

Apr 26, 2007, 6:12:43 PM4/26/07
Same here, see other post.

I tried recreating, but I don't remember all the links, so yes google,
if possible reset to yesterday's homepage, not the one I tried
creating today.

Jambalaya

Apr 26, 2007, 6:40:32 PM4/26/07

The same has happened to me! :-s

fbrunner

Apr 26, 2007, 8:08:01 PM4/26/07
I am not quite sure and confident, but I think the problem may be
solved - at least it works (for now).

I created my whole page new, so dare anyone who touches the page again
- so do not reset it (for me) or send out a mail or something to offer
a "reset via link" option.

jmg...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2007, 2:19:28 AM4/27/07
The same for me and now i can see a columns but not my feeds and tabs
Grrrrrrr

fbrunner

Apr 27, 2007, 3:46:24 AM4/27/07
It seams like Google set it back to "the day before state".

kurdy

Apr 27, 2007, 7:54:55 AM4/27/07
On Apr 27, 9:46 am, fbrunner <brunner.flor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seams like Google set it back to "the day before state".

Yep, same here, reset to day before, thank you google :-)