413 error on personalized mobile home page from Cingular

john....@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2006, 12:31:07 PM8/2/06
I'm a Cingular subscriber, using MEdia Net for Internet access from my
Motorola V551 cell phone. I used to be able to access my mobile
personalized Google home page. However, for the past few weeks I almost
always get the error:

413: Page Cannot Be Displayed

All other Internet access still works fine, including mobile Gmail. Is
there any solution or work-around for this mobile personalized Google
home page problem? Thanks.

john....@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2006, 1:52:41 AM8/4/06
Suddenly today it started working again. When I tried the link I got a
password confirmation screen, and then it worked. Just tried it again,
and it's still working. I had sent a support message to Google about
the problem, so perhaps they reset my account for a new login. Others
with this problem might try chaning their password (with a regular web
browser) to see if that's a solution.

-John