Google Files

RossMK...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2006, 12:19:34 AM9/14/06
There are sites where someone can upload files so that they are
accessible anywhere. I think this would be a great thing for Google.
Yahoo has "Briefcase" why not something similar on Google? The amount
of storage isn't so much of an issue. This is Google so I'm sure the
capacity would gradually go up as it does with Gmail. They could
start with maybe 50MB per user. Google Spreadsheets are neat but what
about other types of documents like Text documents from a word
processor.

just a thought

RMK