ebay, inflated festival ticket prices - help further the cause!

Tom.c...@hotmail.co.uk

Mar 21, 2007, 12:25:31 PM3/21/07
HI, Im a computing student from the north of england and i am trying
to raise awarenes about the inflated ticket prices that have riddled
ebay for some time, I have recently experienced some problems aquiring
tickets for the carling weekend festival. a meare 10 minutes after
they went on sale tickets were sold out, much to my horror there were
500 on ebay immediately all for extortionate prices, I am simply
looking for people with some online credibility to help me with my
cause, forum member of the carling weekend festival are trying to do
their bit but so far i have only managed to create a free online
petition that i feel although it has alot of signatures for a petition
that has only been in circulation for 2 days, that it will not stand
for much when being presented to ebay. Please help to promote or
develop my cause in anyway you can, I would just like to see some fair
trade and for real music fans to pay no more than the face value for
thier tickets.

Thanks for your time to read this

For anyone who would like to sign the petition or promote the link
here it is

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/toutfags/index.html

I do not have a problem with people reselling tickets if they cannot
go, but we would like to see people being fair to fans, also I did try
to get a government petition commishioned but they have so far refused
to comment(not that i am surprised) Please anyone who feels the same
please help in any way you can!

Thanks again, Tom