Gmail invitation, please invite me, thank you :)

Saso

Oct 18, 2004, 11:17:14 AM10/18/04
I would appreciate someone inviting me to Gmail,
i would surely like to have one, anyone can invite please?

Thank you very much,

Saso
smart_marketing @ gmx.net

http://www.webpagefx.com

Oct 18, 2004, 8:04:02 PM10/18/04
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.

http://www.webpagefx.com has invited you to open a free Gmail account.
The invitation
will expire in three weeks and can only be used to set up one account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-1af1ef96b6-e3ad0cabff-e7ccf11e67

Once you create your account, http://www.webpagefx.com will be
notified with
your new @gmail.com address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- 1,000 megabytes (one gigabyte) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Text ads and related pages that are relevant to the content of your
messages

Gmail is still in an early stage of development. But If you set up an
account, you'll be able to keep it even after we make Gmail more
widely available. We might also ask for your comments and suggestions
periodically and we appreciate your help in making Gmail even better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/benefits.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).

No problemo ~
Web & Website Design in Harrisburg PA
http://www.webpagefx.com

Soldi

Oct 25, 2004, 8:19:05 PM10/25/04
wcr...@gmail.com (http://www.webpagefx.com) wrote in message news:<5828e70a.0410...@posting.google.com>...

I need one gmail for my cousin if anyone have anymore gmail
invitations please send it to sold...@yahoo.com

beeva...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2004, 4:48:00 PM12/6/04
Can somebody send me an invitation to beeva...@yahoo.com
Thanks

beeva...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2004, 4:48:21 PM12/6/04

fre...@yahoo.com.br

Dec 12, 2004, 1:05:39 PM12/12/04
I would appreciate someone inviting me too.
Anyone can invite me please?

Thank's, Fred