GMail Invitation

Zac

Oct 27, 2004, 5:49:06 PM10/27/04
I know you've all heard it before, but I, too, am looking for an
invitation to GMail - have been waiting for any info from them for
months now, and nothing! If anyone can help me out, my email is
zacsc...@hotmail.com. Thanx! Zac - Canada.

KK L

Oct 28, 2004, 12:05:02 AM10/28/04
Could you please send the gmail invitation letter to me at :
kkbb1...@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks all !!

Zac

Oct 29, 2004, 12:37:15 PM10/29/04
zacsc...@hotmail.com (Zac) wrote in message news:<cf593f43.04102...@posting.google.com>...

Thanx everybody, I got an invitation today, so don't waste your time
on me anymore! ;) Thanx again - Zac, Canada...

Martin Schumann

Nov 5, 2004, 4:39:44 PM11/5/04
it would be very very nice if somebody of you could send me an invitation for Gmail.

Thanks in above.

RLB

Nov 11, 2004, 6:13:35 PM11/11/04
Yes I am also looking for an invite for google if anyone could help I
am much appreciated!

Please send it too:

rbad...@allaboutscrappin.com

THANKS!
Rob

k...@hotmail.ru

Nov 12, 2004, 5:50:09 AM11/12/04
Could you please send the gmail invitation letter to me at :
k...@hotmail.ru

Thanks!!!

Al Bagnardi

Nov 12, 2004, 11:51:01 AM11/12/04
I would also like a Gmail Invite. Please send me one to av...@foradvice.net
Thanks
Al

dewasurya

Nov 24, 2004, 10:33:43 PM11/24/04
Can anyone send me invitation for Gmail... pls...
my email dewa...@hotmail.com

warm regards

Dewasurya