A Million Ringgit Malaysia to Share.

taib

Apr 25, 2008, 11:00:49 AM4/25/08
to rubi...@gmail.com
A Million Ringgit Malaysia to Share.

This is different from others Million Dollar Homepage! We will not
going
to earn all the money collected from the pixel ads. On the other
hand,
we will share out the one million ringgit to all Malaysian through
our
affiliate program. This program will let you earn commission up
to 60%! Join our FREE Affiliate Program and get RM 5.00 now!

At the same time, you will get:
- A personalized webpage selling our pixel ads.
- A potential income up to few thousand per months or more! Up
to 60%
for each sales by you.

To find out more how "Malaysia Boleh" spirit can make an internet
history of malaysia,
please visit the links below

http://www.millionringgitmalaysia.com/?mohdtaib

http://www.millionringgitmalaysia.com/?mohdtaib