Re: Google Compute AVAILABLE!!!

Message has been deleted

franci...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2006, 11:28:54 AM7/21/06
i think Google Compute has been stopped (i hoe its only temporary
though) by Google about 3 years ago.

but if you want to use your idle PC power in good use, you could visit
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org. They also have great projects that
your needs your Idle PC power.

Or you can also visit http://folding.stanford.edu/ for the direct
download of the Folding@Home project.