Google canada results only choice an untruth

roger...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2006, 2:10:14 AM7/6/06
i went to search for 5 star marine on vancover island
typed in my words >choose pages from canada radio button
got this result ...

Sign in

Web Images Groups News Maps more »

Preferences

Search: the web pages from Canada

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 534,000 for five star marine ... 5 five
star marine. (0.39 seconds)

News results for five star marine ... 5 five star marine - View today's
top stories
5 US soldiers suspected in rape, slayings in Iraq - Indianapolis Star
- 1 Jul 2006

Five Star Marine - New and Used Boats for Sale in South FloridaAt Five
Star Marine, we specialize in used boats sales. ... Five Star Marine
carries top quality boat parts because we stand on our reputation of
high ...
www.fivestarmarine.com/

History of Five Star Marine - Southeast Florida's Exclusive Four
...Five Star Marine is now located in a large modern showroom with well
over 100 boats in inventory, which reduces delivery time for clients.
Their 5 trucks ...
www.fivestarmarine.com/companyhistory.asp

Five Star Marine, Inc. (Austin, TX)

and as one can see none of these are from canada
i say the choose canada button is a lie
why not list it as the truth ..
and announce that listings will be ranked by who payed to be listed
first
as it as this is very annoying when i ask for lets say danforth anchor
and receive
mostly ebay listings of anchors for sale followed by lists of lists of
anchor lists which usually lead to porn sites...
you know what google ... you guys mostly deliver well ... but
incresingly i am getting frustrated with the adverts ... and by the way
whats raping soilders got to do with boats oy
sigh