Google Linux?

mrrrrr...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2006, 11:40:11 PM6/24/06
You know what I think would take the tech industry by storm? If Google
were to design, distribute and maintain it's own Linux operating system
distribution! I mean, think about it. With this OS Google could
integrate access to virtually every one of their products and services
right into the OS, so then the user wouldn't even needed to visit the
Google website to use them. This OS would be the only way that a user
could make the most out of everything Google has to offer and although
this may be too little, too late it would be the best way for Google to
compete with the upcoming Windows Vista, which will be centered around
making the most out of Microsoft's products and services. I can see it
now:

Google Linux Free Version?
Google Linux Standard?
Google Linux Professional?
Google Linux Server?

Well, Google, all I can say is that although this would be a HUGE
undertaking for you and would require support from the open source
community, it would be pretty dumb to pass this idea up. Never
underestimate the power of open source! Amen to that.