We are thrilled to announce the first major release of DominoKit toolset :
- domino-jackson : 1.0.0 Generate JSON mappers that works for both client and server side, works with both GWT/J2CL.
- domino-history : 1.0.0 A wrapper around browser history state API that allow you to work smoothly with browser URL for routing, works with both GWT/J2CL.
- domino-rest : 1.0.0 Generate REST API clients from jax-rs interfaces and use them to make REST calls from browser to server or JVM to server, works with both GWT/J2CL.
- domino-ui : 1.0.0 Build rich web user interfaces using java and use a large set of feature rich components to make building apps easier. demo here, works with both GWT/J2CL.
- domino-mvp : 1.0.0 All in one framework that combines DominoKit toolset to control your app pages life-cycle and routing, works with both GWT/J2CL.
- domino-cli : 1.0.0 CLI tool to create new GWT/J2CL projects that uses DominoKit tools.
With this milestone we are already set to start a new development cycle to bring more tools and features to DominoKit tools set.
I also would like to thank everyone who supported us through the years to get to this point. and special thanks to Vertispan
for sponsoring a large portion of the work.