How to disable asserts when using CodeServer

Roc

Aug 18, 2021, 10:54:53 AM8/18/21
to GWT Users
We have a legacy application, GWT 2.7.0.   Application works fine, but when running in debug mode, we get assert popups.   These asserts are pointing out legitimate programming issues, but we are not wanting/authorized to fix them.

For the moment, we like to turn off the asserts in super debug mode so we can continue with new development.

I am not able to figure out how to pass the -- -nocheckAssertions   compiler option thru the CodeServer.     On top of that, we are using Eclipse with the GWT Plugin as dev env.

Thomas Broyer

Aug 18, 2021, 10:58:40 AM8/18/21
to GWT Users