Is it possible vue-gwt + vuetify ?

pavel....@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2021, 3:46:59 AM8/16/21
to GWT Users
Hi,

Does someone have experience with vue-gwt with some existing vue components libraries, for example, vuetify, ag-grid, etc?

Typically those libraries require webpack to support customization and it's interesting to hear how it works with vue-gwt.

Boris Brudnoy

Aug 16, 2021, 2:24:22 PM8/16/21
to GWT Users
I'm actually currently looking into that very combination - using Vuetify in a GWT app via vue-gwt. I haven't reached anything methodically applicable to report here yet.

pavel....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2021, 3:21:12 AM8/17/21
to GWT Users
I also tried recently https://github.com/GWTReact/gwt-react + material ui and fluent ui
At least "hello world" works for both (material ui and fluent ui)

понеділок, 16 серпня 2021 р. о 20:24:22 UTC+2 Boris Brudnoy пише: