CellBrowser RF The requested entity is not available on the server

Sydney

Jun 29, 2011, 10:41:43 PM6/29/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I have a CellBrowser with RF to fetch the data. I have 3 levels (A, B, C), when selecting a value in the A list, the correct B list shows correctly. Then when selecting a value in the B list, I got this exception:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Server Error: The requested entity is not available on the server
    at com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.shared.Receiver.onFailure(Receiver.java:36)

    @Override
    protected void onRangeChanged(HasData<CProxy> display) {
        final Range range = display.getVisibleRange();
        // b is the selected value from the B list of type BProxy
        cRequestProvider.get().fetchRange(range.getStart(),
                range.getLength(), b).fire(...);

I tried to do the same request but without the b parameter, and I don't have the exception anymore. So I guess it's coming from the b proxy. Do you have any idea?

    @Override
    protected void onRangeChanged(HasData<CProxy> display) {
        final Range range = display.getVisibleRange();
        cRequestProvider.get().fetchRange1(range.getStart(),
                range.getLength()).fire(...);

Thomas Broyer

Jun 30, 2011, 5:15:15 AM6/30/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
IIUC, this error means that your findXxx static method (or your Locator) returned 'null' for the ID of the object you passed as argument (i.e. it didn't find back your 'b' on the server-side).