Re: Digest for google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Tom Van Eetvelde

Dec 5, 2022, 12:53:28 PM12/5/22
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Yes

Op zo 4 dec. 2022 14:01 schreef <google-we...@googlegroups.com>:
Hua Zhang <hzhan...@gmail.com>: Dec 04 03:30AM -0800

Is this 'concrete type' als valid for a DTO object in GWT-RPC?

For example, I have a TestDTO object, which needs to be transferred via
GWT-RPC.

*public class TestDTO implements IsSerializable { public
ArrayList<String> data; public List<String> operation() {
return null; }}*

If I understand correctly, data field needs to be a concrete type. How
about the method operation, can I return here a generic List interface?

Best regards,

Hua