GWT SDM throws error inspecting results in Chrome debugger

dhoffer

Aug 22, 2014, 10:17:57 PM8/22/14
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I finally got SuperDevMode to work and am trying to debug using Chrome but when I step through the code when I get to the lower level it always throws and exception like the following so I haven't been able to inspect any variables yet. What is causing this?

SEVERE: (TypeError) __gwt$exception: <skipped>: Cannot read property 'name_0' of null com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) __gwt$exception: <skipped>: Cannot read property 'name_0' of null: at Unknown.$getName_7(adloader-0.js@21:86301)

I'm using GWT version 2.6.1

David Hoffer

Aug 22, 2014, 10:40:44 PM8/22/14
to Google Web Toolkit
To be more clear...this happens just stepping into the code.

-Dave