Google Wave has a unique way of expressing errors. It takes me back a long time to find fun like this in error messages : )

0 просмотров

Devvie Nuis @ googlewave.com

не прочитано,
8 нояб. 2009 г., 07:12:0008.11.2009
– Google Waves - your wave
Strange Google Wave Error Messages. This is mostly written down here
just for fun. You will see why : )

Peace!

Devvie

~~~ devvi...@googlewave.com ~~~

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-1 by Coredump; 2002-9 by
DevNullius)

Devvie Nuis @ googlewave.com

не прочитано,
8 нояб. 2009 г., 07:13:0908.11.2009
– Google Waves - your wave
"Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret!" Unfortunately, you'll need
to refresh. Wanna tell Dr. Wave what happened?

devnullius @ googlewave.com

не прочитано,
8 нояб. 2009 г., 13:52:2708.11.2009
– Google Waves - your wave