Google Wave for your domain with Google Apps / schools get in early!!

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 8, 2009, 6:47:09 AM11/8/09
to Google Waves - your wave
Looking for an invite for Google Wave for Apps for Your Domain (pfew)?

Me too : (

I got an invite on my personal domain address, but this was for
"regular" gmail. So I am still hoping for the Google Apps Wave
invitation.

If anyone may nominee - please let me know? Pretty please? With sugar
on top? ; -)

To get on the regular Google Shortlist, subscribe and get your Apps
Google Wave invite here:
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/waveforapps/

According to this article: http://mashable.com/2009/09/01/google-wave-google-apps/
, schools have an advantage in getting an early invitation.

The article, dated sept. 1st '9, is copied in part below:
" Today, The Google Enterprise Blog announced that it is opening up
Google Wave to some schools and businesses that use Google Apps as
part of its fall preview. Although not all Google Apps users will get
in on the fun right now, Google hopes to bring Google Wave to all Apps
users next year. "

Peace!

Devvie

~~~ devnu...@googlewave.com ~~~

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-1 by Coredump; 2002-9 by
DevNullius)