For my gmail group members: special wave for you with information about Nokar - the friendly helping robot (gets, among others, tweeds from users - even with Twitter account). Complex version for starifybot @appspot.com)

1 view

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Dec 2, 2009, 10:47:41 AM12/2/09
to Google Waves - your wave, altoswin...@googlegroups.com
At first, the program (robot) seems to be complex. But I created a
special wave, only accessible by my group members who have Google
Wave. Here you will find all the details (in English).

Link is here, read, react and enjoy : http://bit.ly/brIfb!w%252BHpUqYS4cN

I hope the program develops further (and fast:) in the way it's going
now - adding support for lots of things and third-party sites. Get
Tweeds from Twitter, even without Twitter account, stuff like that.

Hopefully they will even add google groups support.... ; -) See my
previous article in http://groups.google.com/group/google-waves .

Peace, thanx,

Devvie

~~~ devnu...@googlewave.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore
persevare
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-1 by Coredump; 2002-9 by
DevNullius)

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Dec 2, 2009, 11:08:26 AM12/2/09
to Google Waves - your wave

On 2 dec, 16:47, "devnullius @ googlewave.com" <devnull...@gmail.com>
wrote:
-> Link is here, read, react and enjoy :http://bit.ly/brIfb!w
%252BHpUqYS4cN

Short bit.ly URL does not work anymore??

Full URL here: https://wave.google.com/wave/?#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BHpUqYS4cN

Let me know what you think... Have fun : )

Devvie