Own Fedo Server and invite Google Wave members?

Akrillo

Jul 22, 2010, 5:56:04 AM7/22/10
to Google Wave API
It's possible to invite Google Wave Sandbox user to my own Google Wave
federation server?

Can you give me some hints?

About this topic I want to write my bachelor thesis. I want to write
an adapter between an eclipse plugin with the name "Saros" and Google
Wave Member.
The Target is, that Google Wave member can join a Saros Session.

Saros is a tool for remote pairprogramming in eclipse.

best regardes

Joe Gregorio

Jul 26, 2010, 5:10:57 PM7/26/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 5:56 AM, Akrillo <Sebastia...@gmx.net> wrote:
It's possible to invite Google Wave Sandbox user to my own Google Wave
federation server?

Can you give me some hints?

Yes, once you have federation set up you can just add the user to
a wave, i.e. if you have an account fred on your federated wave
server at example.com then you just add 'fr...@example.com' as
a participant to a wavesandbox wave.

In the future please direct federation questions to this list:

  http://groups.google.com/group/wave-protocol

The google-wave-api mailing list is for question on the robot, gadget
and extension apis.

  Thanks,
  -joe

--