WARN::HttpException(400,null,null)

Akrillo

Jul 21, 2010, 7:54:45 AM7/21/10
to Google Wave API
I get this exception if i try to create a new wave by a clients on the
wave server.

I installed fedo by the common way.

best regardes

Robert Norris

Jul 21, 2010, 4:30:44 PM7/21/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com
You really need to provide a lot more information about what you're doing. Sample code, protocol dumps, expected behaviour, that sort of thing.

Additionally, this group is really only for using the Wave APIs against the Google Wave server instance. If the Wave server you're having trouble with is FedOne then you should really direct your questions to the wave-protocol group. See http://groups.google.com/group/wave-protocol/ for more info.

Cheers,
Rob.

Akrillo

Jul 22, 2010, 5:51:47 AM7/22/10
to Google Wave API
I removed all, Server and Fedo and setup everything again. This time
everything is ok ;).

Thanks