Is there an API to wave export?

raya shmakova

Dec 3, 2010, 5:13:02 AM12/3/10
to Google Wave API
I have too many waves to import them manually. Is there an API to do
this? Or probably will be?

pamela (Google Employee)

Dec 5, 2010, 6:22:04 AM12/5/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raya-

The Wave Data API will have (has) the ability to export the history deltas of a wave in a form that can be imported into a Wave in a Box server. It will not have the ability to export to plain HTML/PDF however.

There is a team working on making Wave a document type in Google Docs, and if that does happen, then you would be able to import your waves as docs from the user interface.

Please stay tuned to the Wave blog, as we will continue posting updates there (and will let you know when you have limited time to get them out so you can pick an option - the server isn't turning off yet, so you have time):

I also suggest joining the protocol group if you are interested in that aspect:

- pamela

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM, raya shmakova <raya.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have too many waves to import them manually. Is there an API to do
this? Or probably will be?

Gamer_Z.

Dec 5, 2010, 11:32:20 AM12/5/10
to Google Wave API
It brightens my day when a Googler says that the Gwave server is not
turning off yet :)