Map of India.

Ashwini

Apr 11, 2021, 7:41:46 AM4/11/21
to Google Visualization API

Hello, I recently emailed the WordPress team with regards to the map of India on their stats page, certain parts of the Indian territory have been deliberately marked black in colour.  I was told that the map has been powered by google's geo chart and they have no control over the map. So what exactly is google implying by blackening parts of the Indian territory? That these parts are disputed? If that is the case..  I would like to know who exactly gave google the power to decide on what belongs to India and what doesn't.
Screenshot_20210404-013120_WordPress.jpg