Multiple ControlWrappers - make one filter dependent on another filter option selected

Ramakrishnan Srinivasan

Jul 29, 2022, 1:25:08 AM7/29/22
to Google Visualization API
Hi,
 I have Product, Customer, Origin_Type Filters.

In Origin_Type filter  I have dropdown values like External and Internal and controlwrapper option 'allowNone' : true

In Products, it is Product A, Product B, Product C.

I want to know is it possible to set Origin_Type filter option to External, if Product C is selected in Product filter. Because for Product C, Internal is not applicable and if user selects Internal, there is no data to chart.

Can you please let me know this is possible and if yes share some code sample to achieve it?

Thank you

wtih warm regards
ramki