Regarding the chart google APIs domain name https://chart.googleapis.com//chart?

Kalaiarasan K

Apr 9, 2024, 11:12:32 AMApr 9
to Google Visualization API
Dear Team,

Before, I was using this QR code generated URL (https://chart.googleapis.com//chart?) for Google EMM process but this Image QR code generated URL is not useful now because it's Deprecated. I want to use this QR code again and I want to use new image QR code generator link for this Google EMM process. Please give a suggestion and resolve it. Thank you.

Jon Orwant

Apr 9, 2024, 11:33:55 AMApr 9
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
The Google Image Charts API was deprecated in 2011 and finally turned off last week, after many warnings and rolling blackouts. If you want to generate QR codes, you'll find alternatives in the archive of this group.