Histogram bars between hAxis ticks

pr0skilled

Oct 9, 2022, 4:48:48 PM10/9/22
to Google Visualization API
How can I align histogram bars between hAxis ticks (not above ticks).
I want first bar to be between 62.5 and 67.5 marks and so on.
Thanks in advance.

Daniel LaLiberte

Oct 9, 2022, 8:28:03 PM10/9/22
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
This might not be what you want, but try adding the undocumented 'type' option to your hAxis option with its value being 'category' or 'categorypoint'.   It seems to override the 'ticks' option as well as affect the placement of the tick value on the edge of the bars rather than centered under the bars.

Daniel LaLiberte

 • SWE

 Cambridge MA

 • dlaliberte@Google.com