Google charts different result in development and production

dahliar ananda

Apr 26, 2022, 4:35:26 AM4/26/22
to Google Visualization API
Dear all,
im getting this different results in my development (localhost) and production server. It works perfectly in dev, and no error at all in development tools. The configuration is same in both env (or maybe im missing something from my configuration). my dev using php 7.4.19 and in my production using 7.4.
thanks for your help.

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 15.31.30.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-26 at 15.31.15.png

dahliar ananda

Apr 26, 2022, 6:25:55 AM4/26/22
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
case closed.
Solved by parse the string into integer value.

temp.push(parseInt(stocks[i].jumlahSpecies));

Dahliar Ananda, S.T., M.T.
Program Studi Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak
Fakultas Ilmu Terapan
Universitas Telkom
phone : 08121446627
email  : dahliar...@gmail.comana...@telkomuniversity.ac.id

dahliar ananda

Apr 26, 2022, 6:27:08 AM4/26/22
to Google Visualization API
one thing i dont get the reason behind it is why it previously worked in development, but not in production