Unable to use QR code

Ogechukwuka Nwaesei

May 9, 2024, 12:00:06 PMMay 9
to Google Visualization API
Hi everyone,

I was using the https://chart.googleapis.com/chart to generate charts with Salesforce for our items.

This was our formula: 'https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=150x150&cht=qr&chl=' & Demo_Tool_Item_Number__c & Do_Not_Use_Underscore__c & Tool_Type__c & Do_Not_Use_Underscore__c & Serial_Number__c ,'Scan QR Code')

Now we keep getting the broken image sign, and 404 error when going to the site.

Can you please share with me any other solutions that can help to resolve this issue please! Our Production is hindered due to this.

Sincerely,
Ogechukwuka Nwaesei

Jon Orwant

May 9, 2024, 12:06:54 PMMay 9
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
This isn't the right forum; you're asking about the Image Charts API, which was deprecated in 2011 and finally turned off a few weeks ago. The forum for that is https://groups.google.com/g/google-chart-api and there you can find some suggestions people have made for replacements.