Chart Rendering Taking an Extremely Long Time

Michael Dorfman

Feb 26, 2015, 11:23:15 AM2/26/15
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
I'm making a page that has multiple charts and is adaptive to both desktop and mobile.   I'm using Google App Engine to host the code and iframing this page: xmountwashington.appspot.com/csc.html into my website here: https://www.mountwashington.org/experience-the-weather/csc-test.aspx.  I've noticed that the charts, when rendered in mobile, take an extremely long time to load.  Am I doing something wrong?  I know it's a long shot, but is there any way to pre-render the charts so that the client side doesn't have to do as much work?

Thanks,
Mike

AM

Nov 15, 2020, 1:12:28 PM11/15/20
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

Did you ever figure this out?  Did you lean anything you can share?  I have a site that’s loads rapidly on desktop and takes forever on mobile.

Cheers