HELP! Seeking Advice and a sense of direction to help streamline my journey to developing a MindMapping App.

Danyal Vigil

Aug 15, 2021, 7:26:13 PM8/15/21
to Google Visualization API
Hello.

Over the past two years I have been trying to embark on the journey of app development, originally through the company, the Appineers, who ended up turning down my project due to how massive it was.

I am trying to replicate and improve a mindmapping app that has already been produced called Mindly. I have the trademark name for my idea filed and have a full professional business plan that outlines the entirety of the app but I just lack the development knowledge to help execute the whole thing.

I am not sure where to begin. I don't want to begin and pursue a route that won't take me to my desired destination (mindmapping), as I am aware of the seemingly infinite possibilities when it comes to app development. The keywords I am looking for are"

- Bubble Charts
- Root Nodes (For the core node of a mindmap) (ex: solar system)
-2D Platform View (Not AR/3D)
-Solar system hierarchy with each event click on a node to only represent a text input. (Mindly is an app where you can organize text entry nodes in a solar system type of hierarchy).

I am just not sure where to begin and how to begin learning the entire process to building an app like this.

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be immensely appreciated as it is my dream to build this app. I believe it can benefit humanity extremely.

I will attach images that can help describe the format type of the app that I am seeking.

Thank you very much !!!
D.V Mindmap.jpg
THE_VAULTtransparentback.png