Visualization from not shared google spreadsheet

Андрей Шапал

Mar 4, 2021, 2:10:16 PM3/4/21
to Google Visualization API
Hello,

I was searching a lot in google, bud did not find something working.
I am using vizualization table to query data from spreadsheet and show some part on of this data on tv svscreen using web browser. Visualization requires the spreadsheet would be shared to everyone. In last time I am experiencing some problems, since everybody can access the original file having a link. Is that possible somehow to close the spreadsheet and use kind of google spreadsheet api to automatically login opening web page and load the table?

Ray Thomas

Mar 4, 2021, 7:13:08 PM3/4/21
to Google Visualization API