Charts API - 404 Error

Rosy Parmar

Apr 9, 2024, 7:21:19 PMApr 9
to Google Visualization API
Hi All,

One of my customer is having a production issue currently and are looking for assistance ASAP. They are using Chart API's to retrieve images of a pin.

Since yesterday their API's have been failing. We just came to know that the chart.apis.google.com has been deprecated. Can someone please help us understand what is the replacement? How do we best help this customer?

Rosy

Tijo Joseph

Apr 10, 2024, 6:42:08 AMApr 10
to Google Visualization API

Kalaiarasan K

Apr 10, 2024, 8:25:03 AMApr 10
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Thank you and I am also finding this QR code generating link below,

Best regards,

K.Kalaiarasan
Technology team
+91 7397717923