@gauge: how to mark two areas with red or yellow color?

Andi82

Apr 15, 2011, 5:05:12 AM4/15/11
to Google Visualization API
I found this very nice goolge gauge. I would like to add two areas
with the same color. Something like this ...

var chart = new
google.visualization.Gauge(document.getElementById('chart_div'));
var options = {width: 400, height: 120,

redFrom: 0, redTo: 10, yellowFrom:10, yellowTo: 25,
redFrom: 90, redTo: 100, yellowFrom:75, yellowTo: 90, minorTicks: 5};

chart.draw(data, options);

I would appreciate it if someone has an idea.

Andi

ChartALot

Apr 16, 2011, 3:44:01 PM4/16/11
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The gauge can allow you to set up to 3 different colors. You can tweak the colors however you like. So you can hack the green, for example, to show another red section.

But there is no option to set 4 or more sections.