Gantt chart : computes time based on dependencies

Jean-Sébastien Terradillos

Mar 30, 2022, 2:07:41 AM3/30/22
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

I would like to compute time of rows based on the dependencies.

A row without start time, neither end time, but duration make a part of the job. With the aim "as soon as possible", it schedule the row closest to the " defaultStartDate" parameter, according to dependencies constraints.

What I get is the first row is schedule at the defaultStartDate, then others rows are compute according to this row. The last row of the path, with a end time is correctly schedule at the end, but there is a space between this et the last but one.

What I want is to schedule row "as late as possible", according to the last row with a set time. In my example, the last but one should be tailgate to the last and so forth. First row start in this way at 15 April.

It is possible with this api ?