Sankey diagram

kuna

Apr 6, 2022, 8:58:34 AMApr 6
to Google Visualization API
-> Can links end like in the picture?
-> And is it possible to add an axis for time on the part of the diagram? (in the picture)
-> I need to add on the end of the link some icons (warning, error, info icon and so on). Is it possible? (in the picture)
-> I also need to add in some cases a plus/ minus button on the node. Is this ok? (in the picture)
-> Do links have an onClick method?
-> Can the hover effect continue to source links? It means that on mouse up the link (value of link is 20 units) will be highlighted also part of his source (20 units of the source link)
-> I can change the priority of order links. Can I?
Group 3 (1).png