Calendar Missing Data

Ben Swaby

11:31 AM (4 hours ago) 11:31 AM
to Google Visualization API
Using the Calendar Chart, I noticed that there is no data on specific dates even though the data is there.   The one correlation is that there is a carriage return showing in the UI, but looking at the HTML there is no carriage return.

If you look at the HTML, you will see data on the 3rd and 9th, but the UI clearly shows no data.

I am stumped on this one.

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 10.03.55 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 10.06.39 AM.png

Ben Swaby

11:44 AM (3 hours ago) 11:44 AM
to Google Visualization API
I'm not sure why I missed this, but it's off for an entire month.   For example, the data for April is showing up in March.

Ben Swaby

1:03 PM (2 hours ago) 1:03 PM
to Google Visualization API
Figured it out.  Google Charts is using basic 0 start logic vs calendar logic on the months, which seems really dumb.

Daniel LaLiberte

2:47 PM (27 minutes ago) 2:47 PM
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Not only Google Charts, but JavaScript itself and most programming languages use 0-based months for the internal representation, while nevertheless displaying and parsing 1-based strings for month numbers.  It's very confusing, I know.