Line chart - Data point overlapping - not displaying overlaid data point tooltip (Custom html tooltip)

Mudassir Ali Khaja

Nov 19, 2020, 9:46:56 AM11/19/20
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

I am using google line chart. Having some issue in triggering the tooltip (custom tooltip) of a data points which is overlaid by another data point. Application only rendering tooltip of the first data point. Is there any way I can render all the tooltips of an overlaid data points..

I tried below options, did not worked for me.

selectionMode: 'multiple',
 // Trigger tooltips
  // on selections.
  tooltip: {trigger: 'selection'},
  // Group selections
  // by x-value.
  aggregationTarget: 'category',

Thanks,
Ali

Mudassir Ali Khaja

Nov 20, 2020, 8:40:51 AM11/20/20
to Google Visualization API
Here is my graph.. few data points are overlaid. Tooltip not triggering..