Setting Min and max dynamically from google gantt chart

SOFIA ABBASI

Feb 21, 2024, 10:26:57 AMFeb 21
to Google Visualization API
hi everyone,

i have code of google gantt chart that display multiple gantt chart of different department according to my filter which i apply.

i just want to adjust its x axis min and max so that all department x axis should be same. i want that x axis should start with min value of all department and end with max value of all department. with this x axis scale is fix and can compare data accurately. my chart display events name on y axis and time on x axis.

please any one can help me.