Help - Custom visualizations/charts does not refresh

Qaiser Javed

Sep 3, 2021, 10:04:18 AM9/3/21
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

Need your help.

I am working on Google Sheets Add-On for data visualizations. I am using "Side bar (Right Panel)" for setup purpose (selection of columns) for charting and "Model Dialog (dialog view)" show the chart with data of selected column. When chart draw completely. Chart as image added in sheet.

Here is my question because chart in sheet added as image I am unable to show change data impact in chart image (when user change sheet data chart should refresh).

I want to refresh custom chart when data change on sheet as Google Sheet's default chart refresh. How I can achieve this default behavior of refresh data in my case (custom chart add-in). Is there any component in Google Sheets I should use for this purpose instead of image or any other suggestion, Please!

Need your advice please share your thoughts.

Thanks