How to transpose a table chart without the breaking the formatting

chavan

Mar 7, 2024, 12:10:20 PMMar 7
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

I am creating a table using Google charts / visualization API. The underlying data is shown in image 'table 1'. As you can see it has both numbers and dates. Google chart correctly shows it with proper data formatting and validation. I do mention column level type like 'date' etc.

However, my requirement is to transpose the table and show it as in image 'table 2'. If I try to do that then data validation and formatting fails as Google enforces that at column levels. If I mark the columns as string and then I may lose the validation and formatting.

How do I go about transposing the table without losing the data validation and formatting by Google?

Thanks in advance.
table 2.png
table 1.png