Google Charts - Multiple chart types from same data Source with multiple filters.

Asha Saji

Apr 22, 2020, 12:41:13 PM4/22/20
to Google Visualization API
Hello,

In order to make my requirement more clear , it is same like the demo in the link:
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/controls#programmatic_change  - The very first visual where a category picker and a range slider are used to drive the data visualized by a pie chart  and Table.
Filter on one chart  has effect on the other one. I guess it is because of the fact that both are based on common data (?).

Can I get the sample source please...

Thanks in advance.
Asha

Daniel LaLiberte

Apr 22, 2020, 1:12:25 PM4/22/20
to Google Visualization API
Hi Asha,

See the section on how to bind one or more controls with one or more charts, in