CandleStick - How to change default colors

Leonardo F

Nov 19, 2021, 2:57:29 PM11/19/21
to Google Visualization API
Hello, can somebody help me here on this easy one, i'm already able to edit the candle stick colors like this:

Screenshot 2021-11-19 162017.png

by using the following options:

  options = {
    legend: 'none',

    bar: { groupWidth: '90%' }, // Remove space between bars.
    candlestick: {
      hollowIsRising : false,
      fallingColor: { strokeWidth: 2, stroke: '#a52714', fill: '#a52714' }, // red
      risingColor: { strokeWidth: 2, stroke: '#0f9d58', fill: '#0f9d58' }   // green
    }
  };

... but i'm not able to configure the following part of the candle (low and high values), those are shown as blue all the time, I would like to have the same color than the stroke or the body of the candle, is that possible?

Thanks!

Leonardo F

Nov 19, 2021, 2:58:17 PM11/19/21
to Google Visualization API
This is the part I want to edit, it's always blue, I want it to have same color than the candle:

Screenshot 2021-11-19 165634.png