Problem with table page

Luana Motta

Mar 15, 2024, 12:49:34 PMMar 15
to Google Visualization API
I have a table with a lot of data.

Without pagination, it works normally, showing all data.

However, as it is very large, we prefer to add pages instead of the scrollbar.

But, when placing pages, we noticed that with the documentation itself, from the 11th page onwards, when clicking on a page, the current class is not added to the selected button, not showing which page the user is on. ( teste google charts - JSFiddle - Code Playground)

Furthermore, in some tables, even with 20 data, and a page size of 10, the buttons to go to the next page do not work. We tried with other pagesize, and it still doesn't work.

Any suggestion?

Daniel LaLiberte

Mar 15, 2024, 12:58:54 PMMar 15
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
I see what you mean about the missing current page highlighting.  That's a bug.  Thanks for reporting it.

I don't see a problem with the next and previous buttons, with 20 data rows and page size of 10.  Works for me.

Daniel LaLiberte

 • SWE

 Cambridge MA

 • dlaliberte@Google.com

Luana Motta

Mar 18, 2024, 10:22:50 AMMar 18
to Google Visualization API
Thank you for your answer.
Do you have any plans to fix the bug?

As for the other problem, we found the problem in our code.