Google Charts 52 on Microsoft Edge

Seann Herdejurgen

Jun 7, 2024, 8:08:06 PMJun 7
to Google Visualization API
I was doing some testing today and discovered that Google Charts 52 won't load on Microsoft Edge on Windows. When I attempt to load Google Charts in DevTools console I get:

> google.charts.load('52',{packages:['corechart']})
Promise {<pending>}
loader.js:146  Uncaught (in promise) Error: Bad version: 52
    at loader.js:146:238

Google Charts 52 works fine on Microsoft Edge on iPhone.

Regards,
-Seann

Seann Herdejurgen

Jun 7, 2024, 9:02:42 PMJun 7
to Google Visualization API
I tried another computer with Microsoft Edge 125.0.2535.85 and Google Charts 52 worked there. When I checked the previous computer with the problem starting Google Charts 52, I discovered they were both the same version. I updated Microsoft Edge on both systems to 125.0.2535.92 and that didn't fix the problem on the broken machine. I decided to clear cache on the broken system and that fixed the problem.

Regards,
-Seann