Sankey Node and Link Color Control

Andrew M

Oct 26, 2021, 11:23:43 AM10/26/21
to Google Visualization API
Hi all!

I am a little confused about how to control specific nodes and links re: color, transparency, etc.

I understand that we can pass in colors like so:

var colors = ['#a6cee3', '#b2df8a', '#fb9a99', '#fdbf6f',
                  '#cab2d6', '#ffff99', '#1f78b4', '#33a02c'];

    var options = {
      height: 400,
      sankey: {
        node: {
          colors: colors
        },
        link: {
          colorMode: 'gradient',
          colors: colors
        }
      }
    };

But I can not see a pattern in how those colors are applied to the nodes, and at the end of the day I want to be able to set a specific node to a specific color, and likewise for links. The chart I am trying to customize is attached. How do I set, say, Dry Digestion to be orange? And how do I make the link one solid, specific color?

Thank you!

SankeyChart.png