Inquiry Regarding Google Chart Library in Angular

Sourabh Sharma

Sep 18, 2023, 6:01:25 AM9/18/23
to Google Visualization API
Dear Google Developer Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the availability of Google Chart Library for Angular and any associated playground or resources.

I am currently working on an application that utilizes the Google Chart Library for data visualization. The library has proven to be an invaluable tool for our project. However, to enhance our development process and gain a better understanding of how to integrate the library effectively into our Angular application, I am searching for dedicated resources.

Could you please provide information on whether there is an official Angular version of the Google Chart Library? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any relevant links or URLs where I can find documentation, installation guides, and examples specifically tailored to using the Google Chart Library in an Angular environment.

Furthermore, if there is a playground or interactive environment where I can experiment with the Google Chart Library in Angular, it would be extremely helpful for our team to test various chart types and configurations before implementing them in our application.

I understand the importance of adhering to best practices and ensuring that we make the most of the Google Chart Library's capabilities within our Angular project. Your guidance and resources will be highly beneficial in achieving this goal.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your response and appreciate any support you can provide in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Sourabh Sharma