I would like to know how to download data from SAP GUI in spreadsheet format (e.g. Google Sheets).

Minhtri Cao

Apr 17, 2024, 10:01:58 AMApr 17
to Google Visualization API
Hello everyone!

I am having some issues with SAP GUI (SAP GUI 7.70 patch level 14) when trying to download data files in spreadsheet format. I have tried to export the files, but I am not seeing any options for the spreadsheet format.

The only format available is Excel. I have researched this issue, but I have not found any suitable solutions at this time.

Can anyone please provide some suggestions? Thank you very much!