ReferenceError: Hh is not defined

Oleksandr Gochu

Feb 24, 2016, 9:06:58 PM2/24/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi, I'm stuck on one problem.
All of my team can see properly data on

but I am not .

I've received a banch of console errors in "Developer tools"
Uncaught ReferenceError: Hh is not defined
Uncaught TypeError: current is not a function
Uncaught TypeError: google.visualization.DataTable is not a function
I'm working on Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0.2564.116 m (the same thing apeares on recent versions of Opera, FireFox e IE).

Any ideas?

emptycurvelines.png

Oleksandr Gochu

Feb 25, 2016, 6:15:50 AM2/25/16
to Google Visualization API
Upgrading to Windows 10 doesn't resolve the problem, by the way Windows 8.1 licence from the box.
Was installed most recent Adobe flash version. Is there existing some software (installed/uninstalled applications, turn on/off services) or hardware restrictions?
 I've discovered limitation when trying develop my ruby on rails application.  In attach new print-screen.

Hope exists  some explication or solution for this.
Regards

четвер, 25 лютого 2016 р. 02:06:58 UTC користувач Oleksandr Gochu написав:
error2160225.png

Daniel LaLiberte

Feb 25, 2016, 9:43:11 AM2/25/16
to Google Visualization API
I just announced release of v44, and it appears that when we push out a new version, there are some hiccups in the system until the changes fully propagate.  If you get these kinds of errors, I suggest you refresh the page, flushing your cache if necessary.  If a problem persists, please give us enough details, such as a working example, so that we can determine the cause of the problem.  Thanks.

Oleksandr Gochu

Feb 25, 2016, 2:16:50 PM2/25/16
to Google Visualization API
Good afternoon

From the begining I want to thank you for attention and support.
About my problem it still on "course".
Finally in today the morning(~9 hores ago)  I can get the visual representation on your site and in my app, but it was enabled through a couple hours and little after tha tit  was "unenabled" for another time.
After making cache and cookies cleaning, in this moment, I have no ability to see charts neither on site
nor in my application on the my working real machine. In the same time on the virtual machine where was installed, for test purposes, Ubuntu OS I can see example charts(from your site) correctly.
In attach I send you print-screens with actual situation.

Hope to get your help.
Regards,
Oleksandr Gochu

четвер, 25 лютого 2016 р. 14:43:11 UTC користувач Daniel LaLiberte написав:
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 6:15 AM, Oleksandr Gochu <goch...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

charts160225.png
charts2160225.png

Якушев Владимир

Feb 25, 2016, 4:43:05 PM2/25/16
to Google Visualization API
 I had the same porblem after new version 44 release today.

 Fixed it by changing google.charts.load() from  'current' to '44'

Teresa Gutierrez

Feb 28, 2016, 12:36:37 AM2/28/16
to Google Visualization API

Denis Giffeler

Feb 28, 2016, 7:37:20 AM2/28/16
to Google Visualization API
Fixed the problem for me, too. Thanks Vladimir!

Am Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 22:43:05 UTC+1 schrieb Vladimir Yakushev:
 I had the same porblem after new version 44 release today.

 Fixed it by changing google.charts.load() from  'current' to '44'

...deletia...

Wim Pruiksma

Feb 29, 2016, 3:00:22 AM2/29/16
to Google Visualization API
I have the same problem with charts. Changed the version from 'current' to '44' it fixed the problem

Oleksandr Gochu

Feb 29, 2016, 9:24:58 AM2/29/16
to Google Visualization API
Thanks.
For development purposes it is perfect, but I still  have no ability constantly view examples in the site.

понеділок, 29 лютого 2016 р. 08:00:22 UTC користувач Wim Pruiksma написав:

Nicolás da Silva Santamaria

Mar 3, 2016, 10:33:52 AM3/3/16
to Google Visualization API
That solution helped in my case.

Thanks.

Nicolas

Daniel LaLiberte

Mar 3, 2016, 11:09:16 AM3/3/16
to Google Visualization API
All the loading problems should be resolved now.  We found the cause of the problem, which was caching of redirects that were not updating as expected.  We replaced the loader with a different way of mapping 'current' to '44' so it avoids the redirects. So everything that was failing for this reason should now be fixed.