[Official Google Video Blog] Highlight: Football and Rivalry

Google Video team

Dec 5, 2006, 10:12:31 PM12/5/06
to google-v...@googlegroups.com
I was going to try and impress you with my pigskin trivia *cough*search for football facts on Google*cough*, but I decided not to fake it and fail miserably. So, I'm just going to let these videos and the pros do all the talkin'!

Happy football season!

Click here to watch "OSU Band does Hollywood"
Ohio State-Michigan 11/18/06. An incredible halftime show for the OSU band. They do music and choreography from a bunch of Hollywood movies.
7 min 7 sec

Click here to watch "Hesiman Highlights: Ian Johnson"
A closeup look at Broncos' star Ian Johnson.
4 min 14 sec

Click here to watch "Michigan fan from his dorm"
Upload your video and share your team pride with millions of football fans at: http://video.google.com/rivalry.html
43 sec

Find more football fun at the Rivalry page!

--
Posted by Google Video team to Official Google Video Blog at 12/05/2006 04:52:00 PM